Wednesday, February 24

Perpetual Cycle

 
                                  
Is he dangerous?
His world for sure is unsafe.
He is a freaking gorgeous man
standing in front of red lights.

Feel the fear, he told
the deadline is coming closer.
He smile and began to sing.
-Row row row your boat gently down the stream  
Merly merly merly merly Life is not a dream ♫ ♩ ♭.

She started crying.
wished and give a choice.
Choices, choices
more choices!

I feel like I'm still waiting.
Even though it doesn't seem like it.
I am not about waiting anymore, really.
I am not a Fool.

She said to him, stop what you are doing.
Stop it!
It didn't have to be like this.
I shouldn't be here.

This isn't safe.
 
What kind of person are you actually?
The good person or a bad one.
You know that, right?
What did I ever do to you?

Last chance
You don't even care...
do you?
 
Did you hear me? I said you don't care!
Say something, are you listening?
Don't feel sorry for me, Ok.

She told him, It is funny when you think about it, indeed.
Didn't we have some fun for all that?
 
Oh, so yeah. It was fun!
and all the fun is gone.
This is all your fault.
and my fault, mine.
but it is your own fault more than mine.

I just remembered.
I said farewell and you were like forget it, nope!
and then I was all
that was great.

I'm not kidding now
is over
Okay, is over now.
You win!

And he said to her, my love
I know you're there.
I can feel you
You haven't escaped, you know.

So... I won't

And what's wrong with this girl?
 
she must be insane too
I hate it too
I'm sick. 

(old favorite)
-whatever-
"I like it"
 
p.s: Holy Tension, Batman! Lol
 





No comments:

Post a Comment