Sunday, February 7

Prelude

I love you so much.
We are perfect together.
I cant live a moment without you
I want to be with you forever.

I'm so glad i found you.
You changed my life
You who made me see many things
In a totally different way.

Love the way you keep on trying
To make everything alright
Love the way you whisper
Sweet words in the dark.

I agree with almost everything you say and do.
That makes me so happy and you know it's true
I know that you are the one for me
Because I'm so in love with you.

No one can ever take your place.
You're everything i need
Please do me a favor
Listen while reading.

When you came into my life
I've never felt so complete.
The day I understood everything
No one else can do what you have done for me.

You give me reasons to stay
You're giving me a millon reasons to smile. 
If you leave me one day
My life wouldn't be worth living.

When I'm sad frustrated or angry 
I don't need to tell, you just know it.
You see right through me
And i can do the same thing as well.

When i look into your eyes
I know we are meant to be together.
There's nothing more perfect in life
Than you and me.

October 20, 2009, at 1:18:28 AM 


No comments:

Post a Comment