Thursday, February 11

Hello Everyone

I would like to share a little about myself for those who are interested. I live in quilmes, the city of Buenos Aires, it is a very large and touristic city.Currently, I'm a student in Business Administration and almost done with my degree. I'm also doing website support and maintenance, CMS design & HTML web design. Blogging in WordPress and Blogspot. I'm organized, an easy going person. I'm fun to hangout with, as well. I love reading, music and cinema, Art, photography, languages, internet, traveling, the ocean, poetry, eating food and so on... I'm fluent in Spanish and advanced in English. I started submitting my thoughts and pictures to this site as a way to cope with my boredom since right now my life is very monotonous and there's not much happening. So for my pleasure and enjoyment I have started writing and taking photos and posting some of them here. I will be sharing my thoughts here as often as possible and will be using it as a tool to spill out my heart and emotions. Thank you, for stopping by for everyone who has been watching me and whoever is reading this. Be sure to add me as a friend on your way out and hopefully, hear from me again soon, till then see ya, bye!

Sincerely yours,

Mir





No comments:

Post a Comment