Saturday, November 21

I'm still reeling from what happened earlier

 


Sure life has its ups and downs, but theres always a tomorrow to make things better. Not only that but, You have so much to enjoy for.
Oh. Lemme think!
Like a week ago I found myself looking up this very concept, discovering it's significance more deeply than most.
I've decided to let go of certain things, what was once exciting has become mundane negativity and toxic
waste my time. I've given up. Shhh... please, don't judge me, it was exciting for a while but now its boring to me. And I just don't want it.Too depressing... too much toxicity, i Pass.
Don't judge me for saying that because it has too.
I know! I love that too :-D It's real and genuine.
I know the chances of you ever seeing this are highly unlikely, but still, if you do come back, i'd love to talk to you about everything.
And eventually fade away from you.
If not, then uh... well, okay Goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment