Saturday, July 28

Just me again

 

I haven't been here in quite a while. Honestly, I haven't been on my computer much at all in the past couple weeks. So I finally am in a better place now and so happy. I wish you could be here to see it. So, I'm heading up to Bariloche next week for a few days. And then after that, I'm headed to Comodoro for the rest of the summer to spend it with my parents. I know some people have literally been on this website for like so many years, and I just can't imagine that. I've only been on for around three, give or take. But it's been the hell of a journey. There have been ups and downs, but I'm going to college come this fall. My life is finally going to start. And maybe college isn't for me, but I guess I'll find out soon. I'm not saying I'll never come on again. Although I think that would be best, I just can't keep that promise. I'll still look forward to things you post on my page. Being completely honest, I'll always wait for my friends to post something. I can never let go of some of those things. But I'm for sure not the same person I was when I started on this website, and I'm proud of it. I've had people leave me, and I've gained friends. But the only person I come on here for anymore is you. I think it's time for everyone still holding onto this site to just move on completely. Now, that's not my place to say to anyone else, but I know you deserve a lot better than you're getting right now. Do yourself a favor and forget about the bad things that have happened to you. Not forget entirely, just focus on the real world. Because this really isn't it. What I had with you, and many others, will always remain real. But we all deserve to enter the true, real world, as raw as it is. So I may not get on for months, or maybe I'll be on everyday because I just can't help it. Last year I wanted to leave everything on this site behind so badly, but I just couldn't. And that wouldn't be fair anyways. But I think I really need to let go and let people move on with their lives. Some did, and now I need you too as well. You deserve that. Now whether I get on tomorrow, four years from now, or never again, I just want you to know something.

I turned what was supposed to be a short goodnight message into a book.Lol. But you always knew me so well. You know.

Goodnight. 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment