Saturday, December 19

Surpass


Hello! Just wanted to write a very small rant about some small changes in my life. Firs of all, I wanted to talk about attention and distractions. I noticed when I am reading a book my ability to stay focused is so limited that I have to reread things over and over. I feel like something has taken a toll on my capacity to learn, understand and memorize. I always seem to forget words, ideas, and lose valuable insights. I usually try to block out all distractions while I am reading or thinking but I still notice that I can't focus. And sometimes my mind starts to wander and I get distracted by internal thoughts which is very frustrating. If anyone has any advice on how to manage my attention or knows why it is that I can't seem to focus that would be very much appreciated. However, I feel so fortunate that theres a place like this where I can vent and unleash my emotions. Now that summer is almost here I feel like my motivation somehow returned to me and I am ready to finally do it. I am really excited to be posting blogs. I am really excited to do this. I feel like I'm finally regaining some kind of control over my life. I know this will help my confidence A LOT so i am excited to see the changes that it will bring in my life. I don't know if I said it before but you are giving me so much by supporting and encouraging me every day! Thank you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment