Friday, May 11

Never is a promise



You can start to feel tired of me someday, as everyone eventually does, and it's okay. That hurt, I do not even think about it, don't expect myself to think it, no i'm not thinking. I enjoy being ignorance, and I prefer to embrace innocence because the truth always hurts. And some things terrifies me, like i cant explain like how. Everything inevitability that has a beginning also has end. The thought of you'll just end up tired, that terrifies me so badly that I doubt I'll ever go through with it, but perhaps I should, to think and being prepared for the inevitable, it all just happens... So by the time I'm mentally ready... Maybe hurt me just a little less.

You know i'm hopelessly infatuated with you...




Mood:  Same. Nothing new lol.
Reading: Heaven knows.
Watching: Misery memoirs, reading of choice
Drinking: Mate ( an infused drink made with yerba leaves habit of the ancient natives of South America )  However, Mate a word that curiously in colloquial English means friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment