Friday, April 1

Miracles are possible ♡ ♡ ♡

I still remember the moments we've shared
and It's truly amazing  
how whenever we get to talk.
You are one of the most sincere and purity of heart make you of the most genuine souls to have ever existed.
Your uniqueness is extraordinary, and words cannot adequately convey the depth of my appreciation for you. 
Imagining the shared emotions and possibility of you contemplating me in return creates a profound connection that is beyond verbal expression.
be out there thinking of me too.
I said these sentiments because of the inspiring quotes and profound thoughts you generously share.
It feels as if we must be soulmates.
we are so much alike in our personalities.
This it is makes our bond even more stronger.
Thank you for your presence, for the joy you bring into my life
for always being there making me happy
Thanks for the amazing person that you are.
Thank you for being you.

In october, u my dear continue captivate me.











No comments:

Post a Comment