Sunday, April 29

Poetic solace


 

Take me to the lakes where tormented poets sought solace,
In their final breaths, where whispers weave through trees,
Where the winds carry the weight of ancient words,
And the waters reflect the depths of their pleas.

Take me to the shores where sorrow met the silence,
Where the moonlight danced on ripples soft and slow,
Where the night's embrace held broken dreams together,
And the stars above witnessed the hearts below.

Take me to the sky where nature cradled anguish,
In the folds of hills and valleys steeped in time,
Where the echoes of their verses linger gently,
And the air is thick with the balm of rhyme.

Take me to the sea where weary souls found refuge,
Where the quiet calm could heal the deepest scars,
Where the poets' pain dissolved into the stillness,
And their spirits soared beyond the distant stars.

Take me to walk the paths they wandered,
To feel the earth beneath my searching feet,
To find the peace they sought in their last moments,
And in their echoes, find my own heart's beat.

 

Okay I was in a really quiet mood and thinking about melancholy last night when I wrote this which is kind of odd... You'll understand why I say that when you read the poem....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment